With less than 3 days to go to the LIFTEX. Have you registered as yet? If not do not worry registration is open 24/7 during the show. The team are delighted to announce an uplift of 25% in registrations from 2010.
Just one day at Liftex will give you a deeper understanding of:
- Current and future product and service offerings – know-how to better manage, budget and anticipate requirements
- The legislatory framework – essential information to keep you legal
- Safety and training issues – must-have knowledge to stay safe
All of which have serious implications for your ability to deliver and manage cost effective and innovative lift and lifting solutions for the built environment… and its FREE to attend.
As part of your day at the show, you can attend the Seminar Hub FREE.
In the spotlight will be the specific implications for the lift and escalator sectors in relation to the European economy and the training and legislatory frameworks, with sessions including:
- A preview of new regulations due to become law in 2013/14
- A detailed discussion of the benefits of regular and efficient maintenance to ensure the safety of users and those working on equipment
- The importance of fire lifts in fighting multi-storey fires, from the perspective of the fire-fighter
- How to ensure that a maintenance contract is both legal and effective, specifically in relation to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER), and the Health and Safety at Work Act (HSWA)